Even28 at-home™ Clear Aligners
Am I a candidate for at-home clear aligners?
At-home clear aligner programs offer an alternative way to straighten your smile as compared to Invisalign® and other dentist-delivered clear aligner systems. Treatment with at-home clear aligners is simple, convenient, and more affordable than traditional clear aligner therapy. You can straighten your teeth in as little as 3 to 6 months using at-home clear aligners. Of course, not everyone ends up qualifying for at-home clear aligner therapy. At-home clear aligners are reserved for fixing minor orthodontic conditions only., including:
- Closing small gaps between your teeth
- Fixing slightly crooked front teeth
- Straightening that one snag tooth that refuses to line up with others!
What are the benefits of Even28 at-home™ clear aligners?
There are many different at-home clear aligner programs to choose from. These include Smile Direct Club™, Byte™, Candid Co.™, and Even28 at-home™ to name a few. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Even28 at-home™ over these other at-home clear aligner programs:
- Results in months: The average treatment time for Even28 at-home™ is just over 5 months. This means your even smile could be less than half-a-year away!
- Affordable: Even28 at-home™ costs just $1,995 which is nearly 50% less than what Invisalign® and most other dentist-delivered clear aligner programs cost.
- Convenient: Typically, you get all of your clear aligners upfront. There are no additional dentist visits required after that until you're done with your program.
- Financing options: You can now straighten your smile without having to break the bank! All participating Even28 clear aligner providers offer affordable monthly financing options to help you pay for your ortho treatment. Financing terms range from 6 months to 5 years, and monthly payments could be as little as $50 a month for those who qualify.
- Access to a trusted and experienced local dentist: The biggest problem with at-home clear aligner programs is that they are unsupervised. Even28 at-home™ is different. This is not a do-it-yourself kind of program. Our clear aligners are offered exclusively through a network of participating local dentists and orthodontists. Your Even28 clear aligner provider will help you every step of the way. From getting started, to monitoring your progress, to ensuring that you're happy with the final results. Plus, you're always welcome to swing by your dentist if you have an emergency. Your Even28 clear aligner provider is there to assist you throughout your entire smile journey.
If you're ready to straighten your smile with Even28 at-home™ then you need to find a provider near you. Use our dentist Search Engine to look up dentists near you and find one who offers Even28 clear aligners to start your teeth straightening journey today:
Which cases qualify for at-home clear aligner treatment?
At-home clear aligners are perfect for treating minor orthodontic conditions. On the other hand, complex orthodontic conditions can not be treated with at-home clear aligners. More complicated cases always require dentist-delivered clear aligners (like Invisalign®) or braces. So how can you tell if you qualify for at-home clear aligners or if you must seek treatment with a dentist instead? The best way is to see your dentist for an orthodontic consult. Here are a few examples of cases which are good candidates for Even28 at-home™ clear aligner therapy:
THE AFFORDABLE TEETH STRAIGHTENING PROGRAM
How much does Even28 at-home™cost?
Despite being offered through local dentists and orthodontic, Even28 at-home™ costs just $1,995 or as little as $50 a month. That's 30 to 60% less than similar Invisalign® clear aligner programs. It's also the same price as do-it-yourself clear aligner systems like Smile Direct Club™ but without the risks and dangers of do-it-yourself aligner programs. With Even28 at-home™, your entire smile journey is supervised by one of our experienced local dentists or orthodontists. Your Even28 clear aligner provider will ensure that your treatment goes according to plan. Here are some of the benefits of having access to a local dentist throughout your clear aligner journey:
- Safety: Your dentist makes sure that your teeth and gums are healthy enough to start clear aligner therapy.
- Getting started: No one is more qualified than your dentist to take accurate impressions or scans of your teeth. Yoru dentist will also take any necessary photos, bite registration, etc. to better diagnose and treatment plan your smile journey.
- Designing the right plan: Your dentist will work closely with our lab technician to design a customized clear aligner program exclusive to your smile.
- EvenCheck: You'll receive a cool animation that shows your projected tooth movement, known as the EvenCheck, that lets you visualize your final smile.
- Support throughout your smile journey: You will have access to your Even28 clear aligner provider for any questions or in case you run into an emergency.
- Final check: When your treatment is complete your dentist will evaluate the final results. They will make sure that treatment was successful and you're happy with your smile journey. If necessary, they will take corrective actions, such as adjusting your bite, closing any remaining gaps with bonding, etc. Occasionally, they may request additional clear aligners (known as refinement aligners) to correct any mistakes which may have occurred along the way.
Are you ready to straighten your smile with Even28 at-home™ clear aligners? Having a straight smile is easier, safer, and more affordable than ever thanks toEven28 at-home™. Find an Even28 clear aligner provider near you to see if you're a candidate for our at-home clear aligner program today. Even28 at-home™ costs just $1,995 at all participating Even28 clear aligner providers. The price is fixed and all of our participating providers have agreed to charge the same fee. This price includes your complete clear aligner series, all necessary dentist appointments, and everything you need to start and finish your smile journey. To see a full list of what's included in your Even28 SmileBox click here.
What's included with Even28 at-home™️?
Even28 at-home™️ comes with pretty much everything you need to straighten your smile. Here's a list of what's included with your Even28 SmileBox:
- A complete series of custom-designed clear aligners (upper and lower set packaged and labeled in correct order)
- Clear aligner container to store your aligners when not wearing them
- Outtie tool to help you remove your clear aligners
- Chewies to help you seat your new aligners
- Instruction manual
- Promotional offers including our refer-a-friend program gift cards
- A few other helpful accessories
Click here for a more detailed explanation of what comes inside your Even28 SmileBox.
How long does Even28 at-home™️ take to straighten your teeth?
On average, Even28 at-home™️ takes between 3 to 8 months to straighten most smiles. Obviously each case is unique and treatment times vary based on how much tooth movement is required. The more tooth movement needed, the longer your clear journey. The median treatment time is around 5 months. This means that your even smile could be less than a year away! Be sure to ask your dentist about Even28 Express. Even28 Express cuts down on treatment times by as much as 40% (click here to learn more about Even28 Express). Of course, this only happens if you follow your dentist's instructions carefully. Here are some helpful tips on how to correctly wear your clear aligners to achieve the best results:
When you first wear your clear aligners they can be a bit uncomfortable and awkward. Luckily, 99% of you people get used to them within the first few days. As you continue going through your clear aligners, it becomes easier and easier to wear them. A good advice is to start wearing your new aligners at night time. This way, you can go to sleep and adapt to them overnight. Feel free to use pain relievers (like Tylenol or Advil) if in pain. Drinking a cold soda can help as well as when you're in the process of getting used to wearing your new clear aligners.
When it comes to how long you should wear your aligners, there are 3 important rules which you must follow:
- Wear your clear aligners in the correct sequence (aligner #1 then #2 then #3, etc.)
- Wear your aligners for the recommended hours each day
- Be sure to wear each aligner set for at least 2 weeks
Never skip an aligner. Also, don't rush going through your clear aligners Wear each aligner for a minimum of 2 weeks before switching to the next one. Why 2 weeks? If you wear your clear aligner for less than 2 weeks your teeth won't stabilize in their new position. This means that they can bounce back to their previous position. If you switch to a new aligner and it's extremely painful, feel free to continue wearing your old aligner for an extra 2 to 3 days. The maximum wear time for each aligner is 4 weeks. If you're still having a hard time switching to a new aligner after 4 weeks, it's time to go see your dentist. Your dentist will help you figure out if there's a problem and offer you a solution.
There are 3 different methods to wear your clear aligners, which are:
- Full-time wear: The standard wear method requires you to wear your clear aligners full time. This means no less than 21 hours per day. You must wear your clear aligners when awake or asleep, working or breaking, talking, or relaxing. Only take them out when eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth. Water is the only exception and you can leave your clear aligners in when sipping water.
- Daytime wear
- Nighttime wear
Click here to learn more about daytime wear and nighttime wear techniques.
Helpful tips on how to wear your clear aligners:
- Wear your clear aligners even when you are asleep (unless you're using the daytime only wear method).
- If your clear aligners are not seating all the way, then bite on your chewies for a few minutes to seat them.
- If your aligners are too tight then stand in front of a mirror and use your outtie tool to pull them out. Start by removing the back portion first and then use the front to loosen the front portion.
- Remove your clear aligners daily and continue brushing and flossing your teeth as you normally would.
- Clean your clear aligners with liquid soap but avoid toothpaste or it could damage them.
- Maintain your regular cleaning appointments throughout your smile journey
- Keep each aligner in its proper packaging and never throw them away in case you have to re-use them.
- Contact your Even28 clear aligner provider if you have any other questions or run into an emergency.
MORE COMPLICATED ORTHODONTIC CONDITIONS
What if I don't qualify for at-home clear aligners?
Complex orthodontic conditions can not be fixed with at-home clear aligners. These include cases that need to straighten really crooked teeth or correct an underbite or crossbite, Now this doesn't automatically mean that you have to wear braces. You may still qualify for dentist-delivered clear aligner programs like ClearCorrect™️ or Invisalign®.instead. Dentist-delivered clear aligner programs allow for more control over your tooth movement. These programs are offered through local dentists and orthodontists and they require periodic dentist appointments. Let's take a closer look at orthodontic conditions which typically don't qualify for at-home clear aligner programs:
Orthodontic cases that require bite correction should always be treated under direct dentist supervision, regardless of whether you choose clear aligner therapy or braces. You need a dentist to supervise your treatment. There's a good chance your dentist will use attachments (buttons), perform tooth contouring, etc. to assist in tooth movement. Do-it-yourself aligners do not offer any dentist intervention. As a result, DIY aligners routinely screw up patients' bites in the process of straightening their front teeth. While dentist-delivered clear aligner programs may cost a bit more, they prevent you from developing bite problems. Don't mess with your bite! Bite problems stress your teeth and lead to tooth fracture, failure of dental restoration, headaches, TMJ problems, and other serious complications. Always go with dentist-delivered clear aligners like Invisalign® or ClearCorrect™ if you require any sort of bite correction.[/su_note]
Tougher orthodontic conditions should never be treated with at-home or DIY clear aligner programs. For instance, extremely crowded teeth don't respond well to at-home clear aligners. To properly straighten super-crowded teeth, your dentist must create additional space for tooth movement. This technique, known as tooth contouring or interproximal reduction (IPR), can only be performed by a licensed dentist. Without proper dentist involvement, you could end up with subpar results. Plus, your teeth will simply relapse back to their original position within a few years. Tougher orthodontic conditions should always be treated with dentist-directed clear aligners. The other solution is to wear braces instead.
Hopefully, you now have a clear understanding of what Evena8 at-home™ clear aligners are and how they straighten your smile. If you don't already have a dentist, use our dentist Search Engine to find one. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com to learn more about Even28 at-home™.