Even28 at-home™ Clear Aligners
TEETH STRAIGHTENING AS EASY AS 123!
Am I a candidate for at home clear aligners?
Even28 at-home™ is a simple, affordable and convenient clear aligner system. We straighten most smiles in 3 to 6 months with our at home clear aligner program. Fix your smile at home, without wearing metal braces and without having to see your dentist about a hundred times! Our at home clear aligner program is designed to fix minor orthodontic conditions like closing small gaps, fixing crooked front teeth and straightening that one snag tooth that refuses to line up with your other teeth. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Even28 at-home™ clear aligners to straighten your smile:
- Quick results: Average treatment time for Even28 at-home™ is just 5 months, which means your even smile is just a couple of months away.
- Affordable: Even28 at-home™ costs just $1,995. This is nearly 50% less than what dentist delivered clear aligner programs cost!
- Convenient: Get all of your clear aligners upfront. This way, there are no additional dentist visits required until you're done with your program.
- Financing options: Straighten your smile without having to break the bank! All of our participating Even28 Clear Aligner providers offer affordable monthly financing options. Financing terms range from 6 months to 5 years and your monthly payments could be as little as $50 a month for those who qualify.
- Access to a trusted and experienced local dentist: Unlike unsupervised online aligner programs, Even28 at-home™ is not a do-it-yourself program. All of our clear aligners are offered exclusively through our network of local dentists and orthodontists. Your Even28 Clear Aligner dentist will help you get started, monitors your progress and makes sure that you're happy with the final results. Plus, you can always swing by your dentist if you have any questions or run into an emergency. Your Even28 Clear Aligner provider is there to assist you throughout your entire smile journey.
Ready to straighten your smile with Even28 Clear Aligners? Find an Even28 Clear Aligner provider near you to see if you qualify for our at-home clear aligner program today:
THE AFFORDABLE CLEAR ALIGNER PROGRAM
Am I a candidate for Even28 at-home™ clear aligners?
Our goal is to qualify everyone for Even28 at-home™ clear aligners. Of course not everyone ends up qualifying for at home clear aligner therapy. More complex orthodontic conditions can not be treated with at home clear aligners. Instead, they require dentist-delivered clear aligners (like Invisalign® or Even28 at-dentist™). Sometimes your only option is to wear braces.
So how can you tell if your smile qualifies for at home clear aligners? Well, you probably have to see your dentist to figure it out. Find an Even28 Clear Aligner provider and they can help you out. Typically, cases with mild teeth crowding, gap teeth and other minor orthodontic misalignments qualify for at home aligners. Here are a few examples of cases which typically qualify for Even28 at-home™ clear aligners:
Want to see if you're a candidate for wearing at home clear aligners? Take our at home clear aligner assessment quiz to see how likely you are to qualify for wearing at home clear aligners. Find an Even28 Clear Aligner provider near you to get started with your new smile today for as little as $50 a month:
THE AFFORDABLE TEETH STRAIGHTENING PROGRAM
How much does Even28 at-home™cost?
Even28 at-home™ is an affordable clear aligner program offered exclusively through local dentists and orthodontists. Even28 at-home™ costs just $1,995 or as little as $50 a month when financed. That's 30 to 60% less than similar Invisalign® clear aligner programs! It's also the same price as do-it-yourself clear aligner systems like Smile Direct Club™ but without all the risks and dangers of do-it-yourself aligner programs. With Even28 at-home™ your entire smile journey is supervised by one of our experienced local dentists or orthodontists. Your Even28 Clear Aligner provider takes care of everything for you to ensure that your treatment goes according to plan. Here are some of the benefits of having access to a local dentist throughout your clear aligner journey:
- Your dentist makes sure that your teeth and gums are healthy enough to start clear aligner therapy
- Only your dentist can take accurate impressions or scans of your teeth. They also take any necessary photos, bite registration, etc. to better diagnose and treatment plan your smile journey
- Your dentist works closely with our lab technician to design a customized clear aligner program designed exclusively to your smile
- You'll also receive a cool animation showing your projected tooth movement so you can see your final smile before starting (known as the EvenCheck animation)
- Access to your Even28 Clear Aligner provider just in case you have any questions or run into an emergency
- When your treatment is complete, your dentist will assess the final results to make sure treatment was successful. If necessary, they will take corrective actions such as adjusting your bite, closing any remaining gaps with bonding, etc.
Ready to straighten your smile with Even28 at-home™ clear aligners? Having a straight smile is easier than you think. Find an Even28 Clear Aligner provider near you to see if you're a candidate for our at-home clear aligner program.
Even28 at-home™ costs $1,995 at all participating Even28 Clear Aligner providers. The price is fixed and all of our participating providers have agreed to charge the same fee. The $1,995 price includes your complete clear aligner series and all necessary visits. Basically, everything you need to start and finish your smile journey. To see a full list of what's included in your Even28 SmileBox click here.
You'll be glad to know that Even28 Clear Aligner providers also offer affordable monthly payment plan options. Start your treatment today with no money down and take your time paying it off at a pace that you're comfortable with. Payments could be as little as $50 a month when financed with your good credit. Find an Even Clear Aligner provider near you to start your smile journey today:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR SMILE
What's included with your Even28 at-home™️ program?
Even28 at-home™️ comes with pretty much everything you need to straighten your teeth for a new smile. Here's a list of what's included with your Even28 SmileBox:
- Your complete series of custom-designed clear aligners (upper and lower set packaged and labeled in correct order)
- Clear aligner container to store your aligners when not wearing them
- Outtie tool to help you remove your clear aligners
- Chewies to help you seat your new aligners
- Instruction manual
- Promotional offers including our refer-a-friend program gift cards
- A few other helpful accessories
Click here for a more detailed description of what's included in your Even28 SmileBox.
START YOUR SMILE JOURNEY WITH US
Why should you choose Even28 at-home™️ to straighten your teeth?
Straightening your smile with Even28 Clear Aligners is simple, painless and affordable. Schedule your consultation with a participating Even28 Clear Aligner provider to get started. On your first visit, your dentist will examine your teeth to see if you're a good candidate for Even28 at-home™️ clear aligners. If you qualify, give them the thumbs up and they'll start your treatment the same day! All it takes is a few scans/impressions, a couple of photos and X-rays and you're all set to start your smile journey.
Your Even28 Clear Provider will take care of everything for you. From impressions to animation, from designing the perfect plan to delivering quality aligners, our team has you covered. Your dentist works closely with our laboratory technician to design the perfect custom plan for your smile. We even email you a cool animation (EvenCheck) to show you your tooth movement throughout the course of your treatment. We will let you know once your clear aligners are ready so you can come pick them up from your dentist or even have them shipped right to your home. It's that simple!
Be sure to ask your dentist about other useful dental accessories if you need them. You can purchase useful custom accessories like a custom night guard, retainers, whitening trays or sport guards alongside your clear aligner program. You will receive your custom accessories at the same time as your clear aligner package. Plus, your dentist will offer steep discounts when you purchase these custom accessories alongside your clear aligner program. So don't forget to ask your dentist about these accessories or you could miss out!
AVERAGE 5 MONTH TO AN EVEN SMILE
How long does Even28 at-home™️ program typically take?
On average, Even28 at-home™️ takes between 3 to 6 months to straighten most smiles. Obviously each case is different and treatment times vary based on how much tooth movement is required. The more tooth movement needed, the more clear aligners you need, and the longer your treatment. Our median treatment time is just under 5 months. This means that your even smile could be just 5 months away!
Interested in finishing your treatment even sooner? Be sure to ask your dentist about Even28 Express. Even28 Express cuts down on treatment times by about 35% (click here to learn more). Of course, you must follow your dentist's instructions to finish your treatment on time. Be sure to wear your teeth aligners as instructed. No cheating allowed (well, a little cheating is okay, but not too much!) Here are some helpful tips on how to correctly wear your clear aligners to achieve the best end results:
MORE COMPLICATED ORTHODONTIC CONDITIONS
What if I don't qualify for at home clear aligners?
Even28 at-home™️ is our most popular and affordable clear aligner program. After all, who doesn't want a straighten smile in an average of 5 months for under $2,000? Of course not everyone qualifies for at home clear aligner treatment. For example, if you need to correct bite problems, have really crooked teeth or suffer from an underbite or crossbite, then you won't qualify for at home clear aligners. Now, this doesn't automatically mean that you have to wear braces. You may still qualify for dentist-delivered clear aligner programs like Even28 at-dentist™️ or Invisalign®.
Dentist-delivered clear aligner programs allow for more control over your tooth movement as compared to at-home treatment. These programs are offered through local dentists and orthodontists and they require periodic dentist appointments. Most of you are already familiar with Invisalign® clear aligners and how they straighten your teeth. Even28 at-dentist™️ is a similar clear aligner program which comes with unlimited clear aligners and is offered through participating Even28 Clear Aligner providers. To learn more about Even28 at-dentist™️ clear aligner program click here.
Let's take a closer look at orthodontic conditions which typically don't qualify for at home clear aligner programs and require dentist-delivered clear aligners instead: