Finding the Right Dentist
What to look for when choosing a dentist online?
Finding a great dentist online is now easier than ever thanks to Even28. Use Even28's Dentist Search Engine to browse nearby dentists. Choose a dentist that you like and either give them a call or book your appointment conveniently online. Here's a list of things you should look for when researching a dentist online:
- What others think of the dentist: Browse through each dentist's top reviews to see what others think about your future dentist.
- Pictures of their work: Go through each dentist's before & after photos gallery to see what they're all about.
- Prices: Be sure to check if your dentist has set up an Even28 Online Store so you can have a better idea of how much they charge for these services.
- Whether or not they accept your dental insurance: Even28 can't help you out with this one. The best way is to call or email the dentist you're interest in and see if they accept your plan.
Everything you need to know about your future dentist can be found on their Even28 profile. For example:
- A comprehensive list of services which they offer (Invisalign®, veneers, dental implants, etc.)
- Office hours
- Verified before & after treatment photos
- Top reviews assorted from Google, Facebook, etc.
We've made it easy to research and find the right dentist for your needs. However, you can do so much more than just learn about your future dentist from their Even28 profile. For instance:
- Schedule your appointment online: Simply fill out our online form and you can schedule your next appointment with any dentist which you choose.
- Shop Even28 online stores: We help dentists create their very own Even28 Online Stores. Buy your next dental cleaning, tooth whitening, filling, or even dental implant directly online from the dentist of your choice. We also offer a Groupon portal so you can use your Groupon App to purchase some dental purchases (disclaimer: not all online stores participate with Groupon).
- Purchase discount dental plans: No insurance? No problem! Consider buying a discount dental plan in place of insurance. Discount dental plans are a great way to save on your dental care for the whole year (365 days from the date of your first visit). Plus, your dentist gets paid directly which means you're likely to receive the VIP treatment. Time to roll out the red carpet!
Click on the links below to learn more about some of the awesome features you can find on our website: