Finding the Right Dentist
Finding the right dentist is a very important and often times difficult decision. Choosing the right dentist means looking for a dentist who's going to give you excellent dental care at a fair price. You don't want a dentist who's going to overcharge you. At the same time you don't want a dentist who's going to overlook your dental problems either. After all, having healthy teeth is a crucial part of your overall health and well-being. So how do you find the right dentist? Especially given that a lot of great dentists don't have a top notch website or strong online presence. There might be a great dentist right next door to you and you won't even know that they exist!
Try using Even28: The Dentist Search Engine
Use our Search Engine to browse through profiles of all nearby dentists. Everything you need to know about your future dentist can be found on your dentist's Even28 Profile, such as:
- Which dental services they offer
- What are their office hours
- Actual before & after photos of their dental work
- Their top reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.
Even28 Search Engine makes it easy to search and find the right dentist. There are so many useful features available here, for instance:
- Schedule your appointment: Fill out a form and you can schedule your appointment directly online
- Shop your dentist's online store: Shop your dentist's Even28 Online Store for dental services that they are offering. Buying your next cleaning, filling or tooth extraction online? Sure, you can do that so long as you find it on your dentist's Even28 Online Store!
- Purchase a discount dental plan: No insurance? No problem! Consider buying a discount dental plan instead of dental insurance. Discount dental plans are a great way to save on your dental care for those without dental insurance. Save on your dental care for the whole year. Plus, since your dentist gets paid directly for your purchase, you're likely to get the VIP treatment. Roll out the red carpet!
To learn more about these awesome features, click on the links below: