Setting Up Your Online Store
THE RIGHT STORE FOR YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE
What should you sell on your online store?
Every dental practice is unique in its own way. The average age of your patients, demographics, income level, insurance plans. and patient expectations vary from practice to practice. Therefore, it makes sense that every dental practice has a different need when it comes to setting up an online store. We will discuss the different types of online stores and discuss which one best suits you and your practice's needs.
3 TYPES OF ONLINE STORE
Basic, Consult and Complete Store
There are 3 types of Even28 Online Stores, each one serving a different goal and purpose:
(1) Basic store
(2) Consult store
(3) Complete store
Basic store focuses on selling new patient packages, teeth whitening, and custom dental accessories. Consult store offers the same items as a basic store as well as consults for various dental procedures. Finally, complete store lists all sorts of various dental procedures. Let's go ahead and take a closer look at how each store works, what items are featured on each type of store, and which store best suits your dental practice.
ATTRACT MORE NEW PATIENTS TO YOUR PRACTICE
Basic Even28 Online Store
The goal of a basic store is to attract more new patients to your dental practice. All the items listed on a basic store are designed to attract patients researching the internet for a new dentist. Here's a list of items you should consider listing on your basic Even28 Online Store:
- Exam, X-rays & Regular Cleaning: There's no better way of generating new patients than selling a checkup and cleaning on your online store. This item is a must for every practitioner serious about attracting new patients online.
- Teeth whitening: If you're looking for more cosmetic dentistry patients then you should list teeth whitening services on your online store. You can list anything from a chair-side professional teeth whitening to take-home custom trays to selling actual whitening products such as bleaching gel refills, whitening toothpastes, mouthwashes, etc.
- Custom dental devices: Selling custom dental devices online is another excellent way of attracting new patients. Patients can already buy most of these devices directly online from laboratories, so why not offer them custom dental devices on your online store to convert them into patients of your practice.
There are several custom dental devices which you should consider listing on your online store. Here's a list of some of the most popular devices you should list on your online store:
- Custom night guard: Many patients with worn-down teeth and headaches search for a night guard online. Listing a custom night guard online can help attract new patients who need extensive dental work, many of whom have great dental insurance as well.
- Retainers, Custom athletic mouthguards & Clear aligner assessment kit: Looking to attract more ortho patients to your practice? Then consider listing these three items on your online store. Many patients confuse retainers with braces or clear aligners. Offering retainers on your online store helps bring these patients into your dental office. Take your time to explain the need for braces or clear aligners and you sell them orthodontic treatment. The same goes for athletic mouthguards. Many teenagers and younger adults who need braces or clear aligners shop for a mouthguard online. Finally, we offer a clear aligner assessment kit which you can list on your online store. This item is an exceptional item, in the sense that there is no profit when you sell a clear aligner assessment kit. However, you will receive the patient's dental impressions and contact information which you can use to subsequently sell clear aligners. So if you're looking for more ortho patients, talk to your representative about listing these 3 items on your Even28 Online Store.
- Flipper denture: If you're looking for more dentures or dental implant patients then consider listing flipper dentures on your online store. Offering flipper dentures online helps gets attract patients with missing teeth where you can take your time to sell a more permanent treatment option. A flipper denture, as explained clearly to the patient in the fine prints, is a temporary prosthesis designed to replace one, two or maximum three missing teeth. Patients who purchase a flipper denture from your online store oftentimes go on to buy permanent flexi-dentures or dental implants from you.
- Sleep apnea device: If you treat sleep apnea patients in your practice then you should highly consider listing sleep apnea devices on your online store. One option is to list your least expensive OSA device online and then sell upgrades after the patient comes to your office. Better yet, many medical insurances cover sleep apnea devices and you can bill the insurance for these more expensive devices. Either way, listing a sleep apnea device on your Even28 Online Store is a great way of attracting sleep apnea patients to your practice.
The goal of setting up a basic Even28 Online Store is to attract more new patients. A basic store is ideal for practitioners whose primary interest is attracting more patients. Talk to your representative to see if a basic store is the right fit for your practice. Your representative will help you come up with a list of items and prices that work for you and your patients. If needed, you can always add or delete treatments or alter prices to optimize your store. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a basic Even28 Online Store today or click here to fill out our online application today.
NEW PATIENTS AND CONSULTS
Consult Even28 Online Store
Consult store is a basic store with the addition of consults for specific dental procedures. The purpose of a consult store is to attract patients looking for specific treatments. Here's a list of some popular consults you should consider listing on your consult Even28 Online Store:
- Consult for orthodontics, braces and/or Invisalign©/ clear aligners
- Consult for silver fillings/ white fillings/ bonding
- Consult for PFM crowns/ ceramic crowns, inlays & onlays
- Consult for cosmetic dentistry and/or porcelain veneers/Lumineers©
- Consult for root canal therapy
- Consult for tooth extraction and/or wisdom tooth removal
- Consult for dentures
- Consult for dental implants, overdentures, all-on-four dental implants
- Consult for additional dental treatments including sleep apnea device, Botox©, TMJ therapy, sleep dentistry (sedation), pediatric consult, etc.
The goal of a consult store is to get in front of patients shopping for specific dental treatments without having to list your actual prices. Imagine a patient who is looking for ortho treatment. Most of these patients start off researching Google for the following search terms:
"cost of braces near me"
"how much do braces cost?"
"average price for braces"
"price of clear aligners"
"Invisalign price near me"
Most searches on Google have to do with the prices of dental treatments. Without listing a consult with a specific price, you won't get matched to these search terms on Google. Offering consults on your online store helps you get in front of patients who are actively shopping for these treatments. By listing your consult fees, you attract patients looking for these treatments without having to disclose your actual treatment prices.
Consult stores need to rely heavily on their photo galleries to sell more treatment. Basically, you want to compensate for the lack of exact pricing by creating an appealing profile to go along with your online store. This means adding plenty of photos and high-quality reviews to your Practice Profile Page and Procedure Specific Pages (for Premium members). Say for instance that you want to attract more porcelain veneer patients without disclosing the actual price of your porcelain veneers. Start by listing a reasonable price for a "porcelain veneer consult" on your online store. Make sure the consult is appealing, for example it includes X-rays, maybe a virtual teeth mockup, etc. Then, add tons of before and after porcelain veneer treatment photos to your Practice Profile Page and Porcelain Veneer Page (for Premium Members only). Now, patients who are searching for porcelain veneers get to see your treatment photos along with the price of your porcelain veneer consult. This way, by creating an attractive Even28 Profile, you can sell porcelain veneers without having to disclose the price of your porcelain veneers. Now many patients will choose you over your neighboring dentist who may have listed a lower price but does not offer a comprehensive consult like you do and doesn't have the wonderful photo galleries that you have created on your Even28 Profile. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about setting up a consult store for your dental practice, or click here to fill out our online application today.
SELL ALL TYPES OF DENTAL TREATMENTS
Complete Even28 Online Store
Complete store is a store that offers actual dental services for sale online. You can list all sorts of treatments on your store, including fillings, crowns, braces, dentures, even dental implants. Once you get over your shyness of listing your prices online, you will realize that there is no better way to attract patients to your practice than to list clear prices of your actual services on your online store. Take control of your destiny by listing your own prices on your online store instead of having dental insurance companies dictate what you're allowed to charge your patients! Here's a list of some popular dental services you should consider listing on your complete Even28 Online Store:
- Price of braces and/or Invisalign©/ clear aligners
- Price of silver and/or white fillings and bonding
- Price of PFM crowns/ceramic crowns, inlays & onlays
- Price of porcelain veneers/Lumineers©
- Price of anterior, bicuspid and/or molar root canal therapy
- Price of tooth extraction and/or wisdom tooth removal
- Price of dentures
- Price of dental implants, overdentures, all-on-four dental implants
- Price of other treatments including sleep apnea device, Botox©, TMJ therapy, sleep dentistry (sedation), etc.
Complete Even28 Online Store is the most effective type of store in terms of attracting new patients who are actively shopping for specific dental treatments. Listing your prices online may sound a bit intimidating at first. Of course, we all know that there are plenty of ways to generate additional income once the patients come to you. Here are a few examples of how you can use your complete store to attract more patients without having to undercut yourself:
- Selling braces and clear aligners: You can sell retainers, additional required X-rays as well as other necessary orthodontic accessories as add-ons.
- Selling fillings: Consider listing silver fillings online and then upgrade patients to white fillings for an extra charge. You can also sell generic white fillings on your online store and then upgrade patients to inlays and onlays whenever they need them.
- Selling crowns: List PFM crowns online and then sell upgrades to patients who are interested in ceramic crowns, Lava, BruxZir, eMax, etc. Be sure to keep an eye out for patients who need to pay for a buildup, post and/or crown lengthening procedure as well.
- Selling porcelain veneers/Lumineers©: Upgrade patients to higher-quality (multi-layered) veneers or offer a brand name porcelain veneers (using a high-end laboratory).
- Root canal therapy: List your anterior root canal cost online and then charge additional for bicuspids and molars. You can also charge patients for unlisted procedures such as specific medications, blocked canals, temporary filling, etc.
- Tooth extraction and/or wisdom tooth removal: You can sell bone grafts to those patients who need one as well as sedation (gas, etc.) to those who want it.
- Dentures: Offer upgraded denture material (flexi-dentures, etc.), upgraded teeth as well as other possible upgrades.
- Dental implants: Offer patients upgraded crowns (ceramic, screw-retained), abutments (custom or ceramic) and/or posts (ceramic post if you do these types of implants)
As you can see, listing your actual prices online is not as difficult as it seems. There are almost always a few additional upgrade options that you can sell to your patients. However, you need to be prepared to offer the baseline treatment if your patient refuses to purchase any upgrades. You will work with your representative to see which items to list on your online store and what prices to start off with. Your representative will work with you to optimize your online store over time to achieve the best possible results.
Contact us today to set up your Even28 Online Store. Setting up your Even28 Online Store is free and you only pay a small commission (10-20%) on each item sold. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, or click here to fill out our online application today. Don't waste another minute thinking what your Even28 Online Store would look like and email us today!