Even28 Express vs. Even28 Gentle
DIFFERENT SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT PATIENTS
Do you prefer faster results or a more pleasant smile journey?
Even28 Clear Aligners offer two types of clear aligner programs: Even28 at-home™️ and Even28 at-dentist™️. We also give our patients the option to choose how quickly they want to finish their clear aligner program. You have the option of choosing Even28 Express or Even28 Gentle. Here's how each program works:
- Even28 Express: Our express program helps you straighten your smile as quickly as possible
- Even28 Gentle: Our gentle program is designed to move your teeth slower to minimize discomfort for a more pleasant smile journey
Our Express and Gentle programs cost the same. The only difference is how quickly you finish your clear aligner program. Your Even28 Clear Aligner provider will review both programs with you to help you decide which treatment option is best suited to your needs.
EVEN28 EXPRESS FOR FASTER RESULTS
Tooth movement in months not years!
Even28 Express uses special aligners to expedite tooth movement and cut down on treatment times. On average, treatment time is reduced by 35% when using Even28 Express. For example, a 9 month aligner program can be completed in about 6-7 months with our Express aligners. Here are things you should consider when choosing Even28 Express to straighten your smile:
- You want to straighten your smile as quickly as possible
- You don't suffering from extreme tooth sensitivity
- You're okay with a bit more discomfort in exchange for getting much quicker results
Even28 Express is recommended for those who have already had orthodontic treatment in the past. Your teeth are already accustomed to movement which makes you a great candidate for Even28 Express. Conversely, first time orthodontic patients need to look into both options to choose the program best for their needs. Your Even28 Clear Aligner program will evaluate your orthodontic condition and help you decide which program is best for your needs. If your ready to straighten your smile with Even28 Clear Aligners, use our Search Engine to find a clear aligner provider near you. Be sure to ask them about straightening your teeth with Even28 Express:
EVEN28 GENTLE FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
Smooth sailing through your smile journey
Even28 Gentle is the treatment of choice for those of you who aren't in a rush to straighten their smile. Even28 Gentle aligners move your teeth slower to maximize your comfort. Each clear aligner moves your teeth just a tiny bit less. This means you require more aligners to complete your program and treatment takes longer as compared to Even28 Express. Ideal candidates for Even28 Gentle are in no particular rush to straighten their smiles. They're okay wearing aligners for a few extra months so long as it maximizes their comfort during clear aligner therapy. Even28 Gentle is recommended for those who suffer from extreme tooth sensitivity. Our Gentle aligners more your teeth slower to maximize your comfort throughout your smile journey. To lean more about Even28 Gentle, schedule your appointment with an Even28 Clear Aligner provider near you. Use our Search Engine to find a dentist near you and be sure to ask them about Even28 Gentle:
EVEN28 EXPRESS VS. EVEN28 GENTLE
How do you choose the right aligner program for your smile?
Even28 Express and Even28 Gentle cost the same. They also give you the same end results. The only difference is in how quickly they move your teeth and how soon you will have your teeth straightened.Discuss both options with your Even28 Clear Aligner provider to see which program they recommend for you. Choose whichever program that makes the most sense to you. Here are a few things to consider when deciding between our two aligner programs:
- Length of treatment: Longer treatments are better treated with Even28 Express since they are more effective at moving your teeth and cut down on treatment times.
- Previous orthodontic history: If you've had braces or aligners in the past then choose Even28 Express. Your teeth are already accustomed to moving so you should do fine with faster tooth movement.
- Important deadline coming up: Choose Even28 Express if you're in a rush to finish your treatment on time for an upcoming wedding or other big event.
- Relocating soon: Finish your program on time with Even28 Express before you move away.
- Extreme tooth sensitivity: Go with Even28 Gentle for a more pleasant smile journey and maximize your comfort throughout your smile journey
Our two programs are designed to help address different needs. Just don't overthink this one too much. Ultimately, you'll end up with the same results at the end of both programs. The only difference is how quickly you want to get there. To learn more about Even28 Express and Even28 Gentle, or to started with your smile journey, schedule your consultation with an Even28 Clear Aligner provider near you today. Your even smile is just months away!