“Perks” aka “Dental Deals”
What are perks?
Perks, or dental deals, are little gifts that you offer your patients as a thank you for booking their appointment with you online. You know that toothbrush and floss package you offer new patients? That’s a perk. That free second opinion for patients looking for braces or implants? That’s a perk as well. The deal where you offer a free tooth whitening for Invisalign® patients? That’s also a perk. Any time you offer a deal to get patients to choose you as their dentist or to promote a specific treatment, you’re offering patients a perk. The only difference is we help you put your perks online to get them in front of patients when it matters the most.
Why should I offer perks?
Offering perks is an excellent way of generating more online bookings. Many dentist find online bookings to be advantageous over phone calls. First off, you have all of your patient's information right in front of you. You can contact them at your convenience and schedule them without having to spend an hour talking over the phone. Plus, you won't get woken up in the middle of the night with an emergency phone call! Perks are designed to encourage patients to book their appointment online. Why not give the patient a small reward in exchange for choosing you as their dentist? This results in happier patients, easier booking process, and ultimately, more patients, more work, and more revenue for your practice.
Another benefit of offering perks is that it provides you insight into the mindset of the patient. A patient who’s requesting a free toothbrush perk has a different mindset than the one who's asking for a free teeth whitening with Invisalign® treatment. Knowing which perk the patient has selected can better prepare you for what the patient is interested in the most. Let's take a closer look at how perks work:
What are some examples of good dental deals?
The best perks are those that encourage patients to book an appointment while choosing the perk. Here are a few ways you can offer perks on your Even28 Profile:
- Book online for a free toothbrush and toothpaste kit
- Book online for a free whitening gel refill
- Book online for a free second opinion (one standard X-ray included)
- Book online for a free Invisalign® consult (X-rays not included)
- Book online for 50% off in-office teeth whitening
- Book online for 20% off your Invisalign® treatment
Buy a service, get another for free (BOGO)
- Book online for a free take-home teeth whitening kit when you receive a dental crown or dental implant with us
- Book online for a free in-office teeth whitening kit when you complete your Invisalign® with us
- Book online for one free retainer when you complete your braces with us
Buy a service, get another at a discount
- Book online for 50% off take-home teeth whitening kit when you receive a dental crown or dental implant with us
- Book online for 50% off in-office teeth whitening kit when you complete your Invisalign® with us
- Book online for 50% off your retainers when you complete your braces with us
How do patients know about my perks?
Your perks show up on your Even28 profile pages including your Practice Profile Page, Even28 Online Store, and Procedure-Specific Pages. They could also show up on our top ten lists and anywhere else your profile is promoted. Dental deals are listed right next to your appointment booking button to encourage online bookings.
How do I know when a patient chooses a perk?
You will see the perk show up on the email that you receive from patients who book their appointment online. Once you add perks to your profile, your patients can choose one of the perks you offer. When you receive their appointment email it will show which perk the patient has selected. Be sure to make a note of which perk they selected so you don’t forget!
How do I start offering perks on my profile?
Perks is a Premium Profile feature (click here to learn more about Premium Profile). If you currently have a basic profile you need to upgrade your profile to gain access to the perks feature. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you get started. If you’re already a Premium Profile member, then all you need to do is decide which perks you want to offer on your profile. Scroll down to fill out the form below and send us up to 5 perks to list on your Even28 Profile. If you’re not sure which perks you want to offer, email your representative and ask for assistance. Your representative will evaluate your Even28 Online Store, photo galleries, and Google AdWords search terms, and make recommendations on which perks to list on your profile.
Dos and don'ts of offering perks:
- List up to 5 perks
- Use your perks to highlight treatments you excel in. If you're an expert in orthodontics then offer perks for braces and Invisalign®. If you excel at dental implants then offer perks related to dental implants.
- Try different perks to see which ones work best. Make changes as you search for the perfect "dental deal" to offer to your patients.
- Honor the dental deals which you offer online. We reserve the right to restrict or remove any and all of your perks if we receive too many complaints about the perks not being honored.
- Don't list very costly perks. It's quite likely that you'll regret offering a facny $100 electric toothbrush for a simple cleaning appointment!
- Don't list anything that involves a financial incentive. A perk such as “$20 Starbucks gift card for new patients” is not permitted.
- Don't mention insurance anywhere in your perks. A perk such as “free teeth whitening for PPO patients” is strictly prohibited.
Want to start offering perks on your Even28 Profile? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will reach out to answer your questions or help you get started today.
Fill out our online application to choose one of our suggested perks:
If you want help or guidance with settinpg u the right perks, you can contact your rep or email us at email@example.com. Our team will evaluate your profile, photo galleries, online store deals, and make recommendations on which perks to list on your Even28 Profile.