Even28 Basic Profile
Stunning profile + Online store = More patients
Our team at Even28 is in the process of building the world's most comprehensive "dentist Search Engine" and we need you on it! Claim or create your complimentary Even28 Profile by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Alternatively, you can click here to go to our "Join" page and fill out our online application. So why join Even28? To strengthen your online presence. Creating an Even28 Profile is like having two websites. The chart below highlights how creating an Even28 Profile can strengthen your online presence:
A better way to communicate online
Our Even28 Basic Profile is a free service for all dentists (similar to Facebook or Yelp). Basic Profile comes with two very useful pages, which are:
- Practice Profile Page: Think of your Practice Profile Page as your profile homepage. This page has all the tools you require to attract patients online. From getting to know you better, which services you offer, your hours of operation, before & after treatment photos, testimonials, and much, much more. There's even an option for patients to call your office or schedule an appointment online. Plus, all of these features are 100% free!
- Even28 Online Store: Think of your Even28 Online Store as a storefront/e-commerce for your dental practice. Creating an online store helps breakdown the entry barrier that prevents so many patients from going to the dentist. Plus, you can list whatever you want on your online store. Anything from an exam & cleaning all the way to teeth whitening, nightguards, fillings, crowns, braces, dental implants, and more. Lastly, it's free to set up your Even28 Online Store. You only pay a small commission, 10 to 20%, on items you sell online. Click here to learn more about how to create your very Even28 Online Store and the different types of stores that we recommend. Continue reading to learn more about the details of a Basic Profile:
PRACTICE PROFILE PAGE
- Basic bio
- Online booking button/form
- Phone call button
- List of dental services
- List of clear aligner services
- Office hours
- Photo gallery
- Compilation of your 5-star reviews
- Your parting message
EVEN28 ONLINE STORE
The very first thing patients see when they land on any of your Even28 Profile pages is your headshot. The modern patient wants to know what you look like. They don't want to see a random stock image or photo of your sterilization room! To update or submit a new headshot, email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include "headshot" in the subject line and only send high-resolution headshots. Our team will take care of cropping and posting your headshot for you.
Your basic bio includes your name, title, practice name, and the location of your dental practice(s). It also keeps count of how many photos and reviews you have posted to your Even28 Profile:
Photo counter - The photo counter tracks how many before & after photos you've posted to your Even28 Profile. There's no limit as to how many photos you can post here, so keep sending us more photos and watch the photo counter go up!
Review counter - The review counter tracks how many reviews are posted to your Even28 Profile. There's a maximum of 35 reviews. It turns out, 35 reviews are about as many reviews as any internet user wants to read. It's also the perfect number to convince potential patients that you're an awesome dentist. Lastly, setting a maximum on the number of reviews on your profile creates a fair playing field. It eliminates the constant pressure of having to worry about acquiring more and more reviews.
What good is a profile page without the option to book your appointment online? This is why all of our Even28 Profiles come with an online appointment booking feature. We never charge you or your patients for booking an appointment online. Prior to claiming your profile, appointment emails go to our admin department. We do our best to contact you as soon as you receive your first online booking. Once you verify your profile, we link your email address and you start receiving emails directly from patients as soon as they book an appointment online.
Let's be honest, online booking isn't for everyone. Many patients still prefer calling your office and speaking to you first before booking an appointment. This is why we've included a phone calling button near the top of your Practice Profile Page. Our phone calling feature is free and we never charge you or your patients for these basic features. If this is your first time visiting your Even28 Profile, be sure to test out the phone calling button to make sure it dials the right number. If the number is incorrect, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it right away. You can list one phone number per practice location. If you have more than one phone number, then use the most relevant number to new patients.
Believe it or not, many patients leave your practice website confused about which dental services you actually offer. Dental practice websites have so many different pages that it makes it difficult to figure out an exact list of your services. Even28 has simplifies things by listing all of your major dental services in one place. Once a patient scrolls through your Practice Profile Page they automatically know exactly which dental services you offer (and which ones you don't). To add or remove a service please email us at email@example.com and we will take care of it for you.
It's important to note that you must be honest about which services you offer. For instance, you don't want to confuse patients by saying that you offer braces when you actually don't do braces. If you have an in-house orthodontist, then you're allowed to list braces as a service that you offer. On the other hand, if you refer out your braces, then don't list braces as one of your services. We reserve the right to modify your list of services at our sole discretion.
The clear aligner industry has become very competitive in recent years. Sadly, dentists are no longer just competing with one another, but they're also competing with online clear aligner programs. Companies like Smile Direct Club™ and Candid Co™ sell clear aligners directly to customers without any direct dentist supervision. We've decided to give each dentist their own "clear aligner services" category to help dentists compete with these large companies. Our goal is to help dentists regain control of the clear aligner industry to stop patients from going online for their clear aligners!
In your clear aligner section, we list all of your clear aligner services. By default, all providers have Invisalign® listed as one of their services. Most of you are already Invisalign® providers and what better place to share this information than on your Even28 Profile. We've also listed Even28 at-home™ and Even28 at dentist™ clear aligner services with the default set to none provider. Click here to learn more about Even28 Clear Aligner programs to see if they're the right fit for your practice.
List your office hours so patients know when you're available to see them. Use "by appointment only" if you don't work consistently on a particular day. For example, if you work one or two Saturdays a month then list your Saturday hours as by appointment only. This way, your patients won't show up to find that your doors are locked! Also, if you close for lunch, you're more than welcome to list your lunch hours. You don't need to update holiday hours or list vacation days. The only time you need to update your office hours is when you permanently change your days or hours of operation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "office hours" to make any changes to your office hours or days.
The greatest feature of your Even28 Profile is the incredible before & after photo galleries that we create for you. The saying a picture speaks louder than a thousand words is especially true in dentistry. Patients looking for a cosmetic dentist, implant dentist, or orthodontist, love looking at your before & after treatment photos. Showcase your artistic skills by posting photos of your work to your Even28 Profile. Don't let another patient leave your practice without taking their before & after photos and sending them to us!
Adding photos to your Even28 Profile is the key to success on Even28. Adding photos significantly increases your visibility on Even28's Search Engine. It also improves your position and ranking on Google's Search Engine. Plus, you never have to worry about copyright infringement when you post photos to Even28. We automatically resize and watermark all of your photos to render them useless on any other website. Your photos are safe and secure on Even28 and no one else can use them. Email your photos to email@example.com. You can also instruct us to pull your photos from your social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and repost them to your profile. There are no limits as to how many photos you can post to your Even28 Profile. Keep sending us more photos and we'll keep adding them to your photo galleries! Click here to download our sample consent to photography form if you need one. Click here to visit our community guideline page to learn more about posting photos to your photo gallery.
There are plenty of reviews websites out there. However, most dentists are not very happy with how these review websites operate. There are several major problems with these review websites andEven28 has solved all of these problems for you:
- All your reviews in one place: Patients don't have the time or patience to go through a dozen different websites just to read your reviews. We gather all of your top reviews from across the web and display them on yourEven28 Profile. After all, these are your reviews and they belong to your profile! Creating a top-review compilation allows patients to easily view your best reviews in one place. A simple scroll is all it takes for them to learn what an awesome dentist you are.
- No negative reviews: We all know how unfair negative reviews can be. You have a thousand happy patients and you're lucky to get one organic 5-star review. Then, just one upset patient, and you're guaranteed to receive a bad review. This isn't fair! A handful of bad reviews shouldn't define the dentist that you are. This is why we never post any negative reviews to your Even28 Profile. Only 5-star reviews are welcome here. So what happens to your negative reviews you might ask? Well, they can just stay right where they are, as they are not welcome to your Even28 Profile!
- Never lose your older reviews: Guess what happens to your reviews the minute you switch jobs or relocate? Sadly, you lose all of your awesome reviews. Websites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook associate your reviews with your dental practice, not with you, the actual dentist. Obviously, it's not the dental practice that earns these awesome reviews, it's you. Even28 creates profiles for dentists, not for dental practices (remember, we are a "dentist" Search Engine). This means that once a review is approved and posted to your Even28 Profile, it stays there indefinitely. Whether you change jobs, relocate, or buy a new practice, your reviews will follow you throughout the course of your entire career.
- No more pressure to constantly ask for more reviews: Is the dentist with 200 5-star reviews ten times better than the dentist with 20 5-star reviews? While the concept sounds silly and juvenile, that is exactly how many patients are judging their dentists nowadays. We are changing this. With Even28, you get to showcase your top 35 reviews. No more. Once you reach the 35 review maximum, you're pretty much done with reviews and there's no need to keep chasing down reviews. Better yet, our reviews are undated. This means that your reviews never get old or look stale overtime. Focus on the quality of your reviews instead of the number, because you can't have more than 35 reviews!
We only post 5-star reviews from reliable third-party websites. Currently, we're accepting reviews from the following approved websites:
- Google reviews
- Yelp (both recommended AND non-recommended reviews are acceptable)
- Groupon (these reviews get posted to your Even28 Online Store only)
Once you've reached the 35 reviews maximum, you can't add any more reviews to your Practice Profile Page. Note that Premium Profile members can post an additional 35 5-star reviews to each one of their Procedure Specific Pages. For example, if you create a Porcelain Veneer Page, you now have the option of posting an additional 35 reviews to your Even28 Porcelain Veneer Page. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to a Premium Profile membership. Click here to get redirected to our "Join" page to submit a review to your profile. Click here to visit our community guideline to learn more about how to post reviews to your Even28 Profile.
It's never polite to leave without saying goodbye! This is why we've included a section for your parting words at the end of your profile. Think of this as your last chance to attract patients before they leave your Even28 Profile. Take this opportunity to share your practice philosophy, passion for dentistry, what motivates you as a dentist, or whatever else you'd like to share with potential patients. Send your final thoughts to email@example.com and we'll update this section for you. Note that you can not use this space as a sales pitch or to run a promotion.
Consumers are increasingly turning to the internet to purchase what they need. Dentistry is no exception to this online revolution. Selling your dental services online is a great way of attracting new patients to your practice. Patients oftentimes find themselves shopping for dental services whenever they haven't been to the dentist in a while. Other times they go online because they're unhappy with their current dentist. Don't miss your opportunity to attract these patients by setting up an Even28 Online Store. Patients who make a purchase from your online store have an incredibly high 75% show-rate! Compare this to the 1 to 2% return on your other forms of advertisement and you'll see why creating an online store is such an effective way of attracting new patients to your dental practice.
Setting up an online store on Even28 is simpler than you'd imagine. Your representative will help you decide which services to list. They will also assist you with pricing your services. Patients can now purchase their dental treatments directly online from your Even28 Online Store. As soon as a patient makes a purchase, you receive their contact information. Contact your patient, help them schedule their appointment, render services, bill us, and we pay you directly. It's that simple! To set up your Even28 Online Store, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will help you get started. Click here to learn more about the different types of online stores.
Your Even28 Online Store is your online storefront. This means that you can sell whatever you want, at prices that work for you and your patients. Consider listing the following items if you're just getting started:
New patient package - Selling an exam, X-rays & regular dental cleaning is a must if you're looking to attract new patients. You have the option of listing your promotional price for new patients only so you don't have to charge your existing patients the same discounted price.
Teeth whitening services - Selling teeth whitening services online is an excellent way of attracting patients looking for cosmetic dentistry. Consider selling chair-side teeth whitening or take-home whitening trays on your online store. You can even offer bleaching gel refills, whitening mouthwashes, and other whitening products. Be sure to buildup your photo gallery by adding before & after photos of your teeth whitening treatments to attract even more patients for whitening services.
Custom dental devices - Listing custom dental devices at a competitive price is another excellent way of attracting new patients to your practice. Consider adding items like a custom nightguard, athletic mouthguard, retainer, or flipper denture. Patients who are searching for these dental devices online are usually looking for a new dentist. Maybe they haven't been to a dentist in a long time. These patients aren't necessarily bargain-hunters either, in fact, many of them may have great dental insurance and require extensive dental work. Offering custom dental devices online helps attract these patients to your practice by getting in front of them when they're shopping online.
Consultation - If you're not comfortable selling actual dental services on your online store, consider selling consultations instead. Selling consults for treatments like crowns, braces, Invsialign®, porcelain veneers, dental implants, etc. is a great way of attracting patients without having to disclose your actual prices.
Even28 Clear Aligners - Even28 Clear Aligner providers have the option of offering Even28 at-home™ on their online store. Click here to learn more about how to become an Even28 Clear Aligner provider.
Dental treatments - You can sell all sorts of dental services on your online store. These include fillings, crowns, dentures, braces, Invisalign®, dental implants, or anything else you choose to offer on your online store. If your prices are steep, or if you're not comfortable disclosing your actual prices, then consider offering a consultation instead. Your representative will help you optimize your online store to make it work for you and your patients.
Price is probably the major barrier to receiving quality dental care. Patients are always looking to see how much their dental work is going to cost before choosing a dentist. Listing a few of your services for sale online helps break down this barrier to entry. You never know what type of patient comes to you from your online store;
- A patient could come to your practice because he or she likes the price of your teeth whitening services advertised online. Next thing you know, you're selling them full mouth rehabilitation.
- Another patient may come to inquire about your retainers and after a brief consultation, they end up starting their Invisalign® treatment with you.
Contact us today at email@example.com to set up your Even28 Online Store today. Click here to learn more about the different types of Even28 Online Stores. Click here to view a sample Even28 Online Store to see what it looks like.
One of the benefits of setting up an Even28 Online Store is integrating your store with Groupon. If you're currently offering deals on Groupon, your Groupon deals will automatically show up on your Even28 Profile. There are many benefits to integration your Groupon deals with your Even28 Online Store:
- Use Groupon to draw attention to your Even28 Online Store
- Use your Even28 Online Store to send patients to Groupon and sell your deal
- Leverage the power of Groupon to sell low-cost treatments and get volume
- Use Even28 Online Store to sell more expensive treatments and get high-quality patients
If you’re currently running a Groupon promotion then your deal will automatically show up on your Even28 Online Store. There’s nothing additional you need to do on your part and we will take care of everything for you. My only recommendation is to finish setting up your Even28 Online Store as soon as possible. You should have more than just one or two Groupon deals on your online store. Adding more items to your Even28 Online Store will greatly increase your conversion rates. Plus, you won't have to pay Groupon's hefty commissions on items sold through your Even28 online store (excluding the Groupon deals).
If you're currently not running a Groupon campaign, then this is a good time to set one up. I recommend you offer one or two basic deals on Groupon, such as an exam & cleaning and teeth whitening for example. Next, set up your Even28 Online Store to include any other services which you’d like to highlight online. You can now use Groupon's incredible selling power to bring patients to your Even28 Online Store and convert them into full-fledged quality patients. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding setting up a Groupon deal. We can provide you guidance on how to get started, which deals to list on Groupon, and how to utilize Groupon and Even28 Online Store together to maximize your online presence.
ENHANCE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE
Claim or create your Even28 Basic Profile today
Our goal at Even28 is to make it easier for patients and dentists to connect together online. An attractive Even28 Profile is all you need to communicate with patients in this digital universe. Connect with your patients without the need for a fancy, custom website. Your Practice Profile Page is a great supplement, even a substitute, to your actual practice website. Add an Even28 Online Store and you're all set to attract new patients and sell dental services online.
If you're a dentist looking for more new patients, we encourage you to create your complimentary Even28 Profile today. Even dental students and retired dentists are welcome to create their own profiles. Give your reviews and photos a permanent home. You will never lose your valuable photos and reviews, even if you relocate or change jobs. Plus, whenever you open up your practice or find a new associate position, you have everything ready to go. Create an attractive profile and your profile remains with you throughout the course of your entire career. Don't waste another minute thinking what your Even28 Profile could look like. Email us today at email@example.com to create or claim your profile. We look forward to helping you grow your dental practice in ways you never imagined possible.